Join Gillman Barracks for its annual birthday bash as the precinct celebrates its 6th Anniversary with its signature night-time open house event, Art After Dark, on Friday 21 September 2018!
From live performances to interactive art experiences, old and new fans of Art After Dark alike can look forward to another exciting evening of precinct-wide art activities and programmes from 7pm till late.
For art lovers and those curious about art, celebrate six years of the visual arts at Gillman Barracks by visiting the precinct’s six special highlights this 21 September:
- Launch of Trying To Remember A Tree (iii) – The World will Surely Collapse, a new outdoor installation work by Singapore artist Robert Zhao Renhui, presented by ShanghART Singapore
- SINGAPORE by Nguan and Entity of Spatial Existence, photography exhibitions presented by the Singapore International Photography Festival
- Opening of new exhibitions by galleries, including FOST Gallery, Ota Fine Arts and Yavuz Gallery and a guest exhibition presented by Richard Koh Fine Art
- New installation artworks and performances as part of Stagings. Soundings. Readings. Free Jazz II by NTU CCA Singapore
- The third edition of Supermama’s Porcelain & Craft Festival, featuring delicate craftworks and inventive designs
- DISINI Festival’s iconic pavilion and outdoor sculptures showcase as well as the solo exhibition, “ ”, by Thai artist Kamin Lertchaiprasert
Visitors can also count on partying the night away with live music performances by Singapore bands Pleasantry, The Pinholes and Tiramisu, an after party featuring live DJs by F&B tenant Hopscotch, as well as delectable food and drinks from a selection of participating F&B vendors.
Venue: Gillman Barracks
When: 21 Sep 2018,
By: Gillman Barracks