Embracing things delicately crafted by hand, Handmades is a group exhibition featuring five artists from different disciplines. Visitors can also choose from a range of simple, self-guided projects to try out, including mosaic art, printmaking, embroidery, the making of everyday objects and sound pieces.
Over the course of the exhibition, the artists will also conduct specialised ticketed workshops on weekends. Participants’ works may be exhibited in the gallery.
- Songs of the Weather by Angie Seah, A participatory sound project, 28 Oct 2017 [$15 per participant]
- Mosaic Workshop by Delia Prvacki, 4 Nov 2017 [$150 per participant], Printmaking Workshop by April Ng
- Collagraphy with dry point, 10 & 17 Nov 2017 [$100 per participant]
- Weaving Workshop by Izziyana Suhaimi, 25 Nov & 2 Dec 2017 [$65 per participant]
- Carve Your Own Spoon by Chua Chye Teck, 8, 9, 15 & 16 Dec 2017 [$65 per participant]
Venue: Jendela Visual Arts Space
When: 23 Oct 2017 - 7 Jan 2018,