Do you know what the Padang was like in the 1800s? Who went there, and what kind of activities took place in the area? How would you like the Padang to look like in the future?
Drawing inspiration from the museum’s artefact, The Padang in Singapore (1851) by John Turnbull Thomson, the National Museum invites its young audiences up to the age of 13 to share how they would turn the Padang into a place for people to enjoy!
Watch this video to find out more!
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
- Download the template here
- For participants 9 years and below
- For participants 10−13 years old
- Please submit your completed artwork here!
All submissions must be received by 11.59pm on 1 August 2020.
The programme and prizes are supported by STAEDTLER and ArtWorks.
When: 20 Jul - 1 Aug 2020,