Art Outreach is organising a pop-up to offer a platform for exhibitors who have already shipped their works here before the cancellation of Art Stage was announced on January 16.
The pop-up is organised with support from Marina Bay Sands, and the assistance of the agencies behind Singapore Art Week – National Arts Council, Singapore Tourism Board and Singapore Economic Development Board.
1) Artify Gallery (Hong Kong)
2) BLINK Gallery (Hong Kong)
3) Galerie GAIA (South Korea)
4) Gallery Khankhalaev (Russia)
5) Gnani Arts (Singapore)
6) Linda Gallery (Beijing / Singapore / Jakarta)
7) Mazel Galerie (Belgium / Singapore)
8) Mookji – JEON Art Collaboration (South Korea)
9) NEW MUSEUM (South Korea)
10) Tang Contemporary Art (China / Hong Kong / Bangkok)
11) Tanya Baxter Contemporary (U.K. / Hong Kong)
12) THE FARKASH Gallery (Israel)
13) VISIONAIRS GALLERY (France / Singapore)
14) WHITESTONE (Japan / Hong Kong / Taiwan)
Venue: Hall A, Marina Sands Expo & Convention Centre, 10 Bayfront Avenue
Admission is free.
When: 24 - 27 Jan 2019, 11am - 7pm
By: Art Outreach