If you’ve always wanted to learn how to paint professionally and take your enthusiasm to the next level, come on and join us! You’ll embark on a fruitful art journey, learn and accomplish wonderful words of art for your home or office or as a gift to your loved ones.
▪ High quality, professional art class, workshop style so you can accomplish one artwork in two watercolour sessions
▪ 2Hours 15 Mins per session with step by step guidance, art instructor’s live demonstration
▪ Learn a range of professional watercolour painting techniques, brush stroke skills and application in each session, complete one watercolour painting in each session
▪ Clear guidance and explanation, same time live art demonstration by professional art instructor (Catered to both English/Chinese instruction at attendees’ request)
▪ Suitable for beginners to advanced levels to take up this course as a refresher, suitable for teenagers to adult learners
▪ Small class size of 5pax-15pax with feedback and direct tips and personalized instruction and correction on techniques
▪ Classes are conducted with the academy school approach! Get to learn and build a solid foundation in any mediums of your choice with our Zoom Live Art Sessions.
In 2 sessions, learn basic drawing and sketching skills and watercolour techniques such as colour blending from different types of brushes.
Date & Time: (Note: This workshop takes up 2 days)
11 & 18 June 2020, 7.30pm – 9:45pm OR
25 June & 2 July 2020, 7.30pm – 9.45pm
Fee: $135 (Including materials delivered to your doorstep!) // $105 (Excluding materials)
Materials required: 1x Watercolour Paint, 1x Watercolour Brushes, 1x Watercolour Paper
To enquire/book workshop, text 9005-6716.
When: 11 Jun - 2 Jul 2020, 7.30pm - 9.45pm