The Singapore International Foundation continues to commit our support to arts practitioners and their arts-based initiatives through the Arts for Good Projects. If you have an idea or proposal that can demonstrate the power of the arts and culture to connect, support and uplift global communities, we invite you to apply for it to be supported as an Arts for Good Project.
The Arts for Good Project should:
- Connect Singapore and global communities creatively for social good through the arts in view of social distancing practices and travel restrictions
- Facilitate active engagement with / or participation by different communities across borders
- Feature hybrid means of production, presentation, collaboration or community engagement
- Promote cross-cultural understanding, international collaboration and positive social change
For this year, priority will be given to Arts for Good Projects that:
- Involve persons with disabilities, and/or
- Address the theme of environmental and urban sustainability
Applications close 15 May 2022, and projects should commence after 1 July 2022 and be completed by 31 December 2022. Successful applicants may receive up to S$20,000 per project.
When: 25 Apr - 15 May 2022,