Following the success of its inaugural edition in 2022, the festival returns this year from 17 June to 9 July 2023 with a focus on human connections and the importance of connecting deeply with our emotions and people around us.
Amongst an expanded line-up of more than 20 unique wellness experiences, you will have the opportunity to experience 5 activities first-hand which focus on activating the five senses: sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste.
- Mindful Art Walk – a self-guided walk designed by artist and art therapist Lee Sze-Chin, who will be present at the preview. Discover new relationships between people and places through the artworks, and journey through the different landscapes.
- Scents-ing: Aroma Workshop – create your own unique scent based on selected artworks from the UOB Southeast Asia gallery, led by Prachi Saini Garg, founder of Scentopia Singapore, who will be present at the preview.
- Wear Your Art – get creative and make your own wearable art by replicating the pattern observed from artwork Lengkung Dinamika by artist Gregorius Sigharta Soegijo.
- Music Jamming – Explore different instruments and musical qualities to express various emotions with prompts designed by Dr Tan Xueli, President of Association for Music Therapy Singapore.
- Tasty vegan superfoods served canape-style by Italian restaurant Gemma from their wellness menu specially curated for the Gallery Wellness Festival.
Venue: National Gallery Singapore
When: 17 Jun - 9 Jul 2023,