Spend your June-August holidays with us—pick up new art skills to brush up your techniques, learn new art mediums, experiment and cultivate your creativity!
Visual Arts Centre’s Holiday Kids Art Immersion Course is a perfect programme for your child to explore new mediums and build up their foundational art techniques. This fully immersive holiday programme allows your kids to dip their toes into learning and practising fine art. Whether it is to pick up a new hobby or to get a kick-start in building up an Art Portfolio for admission into an art school in the future, the Holiday Art Immersion Course is perfect to provide a quick and immersive experience in art!
Choose up to three types of mediums/styles of art for your kid’s creative immersion (A unique artwork will be finished in two to three classes, depending on the medium)
- 2D illustration drawing and creative drawing with crayons, colouring pencils and markers – interesting new ways to see and draw
- Still life tonal drawing and sketching – to learn drawing and sketching and build foundation techniques
- Watercolour painting – Landscape and Nature
- Acrylic Painting – Still Life Basket of Fruits, Nature’s Flowers and Fauna, My Favorite Animal
- Graffiti Style Art Design and Painting – Name Characters, Collage
This programme would also provide a good platform to build a small portfolio, and is a good stepping stone to allow them to learn basic foundational techniques. This will go hand in hand with our Art Portfolio Preparation Course.
This Kids’ Holiday Art Immersion programme is available in 12 sessions, 18 sessions and 24 sessions.
The class timings are listed below:
Feel free to call or Whatsapp us at 6255 0711 or email us at email@example.com, or check out our https://visualartscentre.sg/courses/holiday-art-immersion-programme-for-kids-12-sessions/ for more information.
12 Sessions (14 weeks): $598
18 Sessions (20 weeks): $780
24 Sessions (26 weeks): $1,098
When: 10 Jun - 31 Dec 2021, 10am - 11:30am
By: Visual Arts Centre Exhibition Gallery