Dale Chihuly is a world-renowned glass artist with the most sought-after works in the world. Besides being in more than 200 museum collections worldwide, Dale Chihuly’s larger-than-life artworks can also be seen gracing iconic landmarks in Singapore; at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Scotts Square, Resorts World Sentosa. He has been a recipient of many awards, including two fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts and twelve honorary doctorates.
The Merchandise Design Competition will be a fantastic opportunity to nurture young local talents and provide local art enthusiasts with a creative platform and expand their design portfolio.
- Competition is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents
- Four winners will be chosen with prizes including cash of up to $500, a curated tour of the exhibition as well as a chance to meet the talented team behind Chihuly Studio
- Winning entries will have their design produced on our exhibition merchandise
- Submission dateline is 15 February 2021
- Announcement of winners will be by 10 March 2021
Brief mechanics of the competition with more details on www.chihulyinbloom.com/opencall.
When: 18 Jan - 15 Feb 2021,