Singapore Art Week (SAW), a joint initiative by the National Arts Council (NAC), the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), is the country’s premier celebration of the visual arts. SAW returns for its sixth edition from 17 to 28 January 2018. The highly anticipated event will feature a diverse array of quality art experiences including first-to-launch exhibitions, festivals and art fairs, gallery openings and enriching discussions at various art venues and public spaces across the island.
With plenty of opportunities to be inspired by home-grown, regional and international art, SAW 2018 invites audiences to discover new and unique artworks, experience immersive events and festivals, and engage with art through an extensive selection of talks and tours.
Highlights for SAW 2018 will include:
– ART STAGE Singapore, Southeast Asia’s flagship art fair
– Exciting festivals in the Civic District and Gillman Barracks
– Showcase of local and international works from private collections of prominent Singaporean collectors
– A life-size interactive block-stacking game
– A playful video installation on Singaporean Chinese wedding customs
– Artist dialogues and discussions, and more.
Visit www.artweek.sg for the full listings of SAW 2018.
When: 17 - 28 Jan 2018,