Grey Projects is inviting artists who are interested in using their studio space to apply for the Studio Residency. Open only to Singaporeans and PRs, each successful applicant will be supported for up to 2-3 months, and may subsequently reapply for a one-time extension (subject to availability).
Slots available in 2015:
- 30 Jan – 28 Feb (Deadline 15 Jan)
- 3 Mar – 31 Mar (Deadline 10 Feb)
- 3 Apr – 1 May (Deadline 13 Mar)
Interested applicants please send to nicole(at)greyprojects.org:
- A one-page CV
- 5 images of your current work (in PDF format, less than 3Mb)
- A brief proposal of your intended studio use
- Sketches, drawings, video clips, or any other supporting documents are welcomed, but not mandatory.
The studio space (pictured above) is modest, but comes with internet service, electricity, and expansive windows that let in a great deal of natural light. It is furnished with a table, a chair and a storage unit. Residents will also have access to the library.
For more information please go to http://greyprojects.org/residency
When: 2 Jan - 13 Mar 2015,
By: Grey Projects