Following two successful editions in 2016 and 2017 showing strong growth in exhibitor and visitor numbers, Singapore Contemporary has become one of the leading art shows in Southeast Asia and will hold its third edition in January 2018 during Singapore Art Week.
The Singapore team is now looking to add enthusiastic and motivated people as Gallery Recruitment Representatives for Singapore and Southeast Asia, who will work closely with the Show Director. The primary responsibility is to achieve exhibitor sales targets in the territory (Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, India) and support exhibitors in preparing for the show.
These are the dream candidate’s skills:
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Driven and target oriented personality, team player
- A very strong networker, effective across regional cultures and with great communication skills, good listener
- Ideally an established network of gallery managers, directors and owners in the region, particularly Singapore
- Strong affinity with the arts
- College or university degree and at least 5 – 10 years of working experience. At least half of that in a sales oriented role.
- Absolute fluency in spoken and written English; Mandarin proficiency or another regional language a plus
- Good business computing skills
- Singapore resident
Candidates can submit the resume to Douwe@singaporecontemporary.com
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Only short-listed candidate will be notified)